9 September 2009

What Your Mouth Because Your Speech Is Slurred And I Bet You Might Just Swallow Your Tongue.

It's 09/09/09 and I couldn't resist posting on a date like today.

So since the 4th I've been to my college induction which was brilliant. I found out I have the most amazing form tutor ever - he's my brother's old media teacher and is one of those people who everyone seems to like. He looks like he's never actually left college, which, I suppose, he hasn't really.

I made a friend too! Her name's Beth and the only reason we started talking was because we were both too scared to go into the form room even though once we did we found people had already gone in and were sat down and ready. I was slightly embarrassed by this but hey ho.

I also found out that a girl from my old school is in my form which is nice to know although I've never really spoken to her and also a boy from my primary school who I haven't seen in years. The boy hasn't changed much facial-wise but he is a hell of a lot taller and also wears a lot more black. And I mean a LOT more black. It was nice to see him though.

I'm sure all the boys at college smell the same, lynx overkill I believe.

Derren Brown tonight. I can't wait. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment