29 April 2009

What Did You Tell Them?

Do you ever get the feeling that there are people in your life who are just better then you? Don't worry, I'm not going to go on about how I hate it and how jealous I am. No, fair from it.

I love it when those people who, I'll admit, I can be afraid of at time because they have so much power and influence over people, but when they just turn and smile at you kindly or agree with what you're saying or laugh at your joke. It not them being nasty, they're genuinely being kind to you. I love that, it makes me feel respected and even slightly privileged to be included in their happy, shiny life.

But moving on from that, I'm sure you don't really understand what I'm going on about - who knows, you might be one of those people yourself.

The sun was out today and it made me happy. The vitamin D shining down on my skin make my outlook happier; and I needed in too with the day I had. But I won't scare you off by going through it. Lets just say it wasn't one of the best days I've had.

I'm so excited for college; I just can't stop thinking about it. I seem to be relating everything to it. Want an example? How about whenever we have a conversation it always seems to be about similar things but at college there's a whole bucket load of new conversations to unfold with new people, new scenery, new everything.

A while back I was talking about how I wish everything would change and now that college is just 5 short months away I'll be able to get that change. To meet new people, see new things, experience new heights. I really cannot wait for that. I'm not saying that I won't miss my friends and "old life" but for a chance of change to finally happen is the happiest news I've heard in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment