1 May 2009

I Want To Get Away, Yeah.

This tea doesn't taste very nice, I think there's full fat milk in it and it really does make a difference. I had such a good day today; it's been one of those times when everything just seems to be going your way and everything's positive. Plus the fact that I fangirled over Ron Weasley but let's not go into that.

It's the first of May today but too late to "pinch/punch" you. Instead, I've decided to make a commitment. Every day this month I'm going to blog. Every single day for 31 days; I doubt many people will read it but hey ho. I got the idea from YouTube, it's originally called VEDA (Vlog Every Day April) but seeing as I don't really vlog and I missed April, I'll blog in May instead. What a rebel.

I just had an idea fora photograph. Maybe I'll take it and put it up here for you to see. But probably not. Maybe I'll put it on deviantART...or maybe not.

Have you ever thought of what you would be like if you were the opposite of yourself? I would smoke, I would have a shaved head, I would be a boy, I would drink, I would party all night, I would hate most music, I would be tall, I would be known by everyone, I would wear black, baggy clothes, I would never laugh, I would be good at science, I wouldn't blog, I would have taken music for GCSE, I would be in a band. I know exactly who I would be like. Thank the holy cow I'm not the opposite of me. I would hate that. Or would I? I'm confusing myself.

I've watched Fight Club twice in twenty four hours. I love it and not because of Brad Pitt. The storyline is so clever and well thought out. And the twist at the end! Pure brilliance. It's gold wrapped up in a film reel.

Shopping, babysitting, no party, bed. My tomorrow will be a bright one...

No comments:

Post a Comment