3 February 2009

Came To My Show Just To Hear About My Day

In Bournemouth and other sunny, beachy, touristy places we hardly get snow. When we do it's usually really light and never settles. But not this time. We've had snow for two days! And it settled! We even had a snow day today for school - it's crazy! Who'd have thought I'd ever get a snow day?

So what did I do on my first (and possibly only) snow day? Well I played in the snow of course. And okay, it was only out in my back garden with my puppy but still. I made a snowman, he had a lopsided head and dodgy eyes but he was mine. I was invited to go for a snowball fight but...I had to dog sit.

(um) Madam Bipper. says:
Yes, I sat on my dog all day because it was a snow day

Oh how I love deranged conversations on msn.

Hopefully there'll be another day off school tomorrow because of the 'dangerous' roads. I doubt it but it would be good if it was. More time to catch up on sleep and get rid of these unsightly bags under my eyes.

Oh stop complaining woman.

Y'know, I've finally decided how I'm going to change. I'm going to be happier. I'm not going to draw attention to myself by acting all moody. No, instead I'm going to detatch myself from pessimistic people and be more optimistic. Look on the bright side of life. Follow in my fairy godmother's footsteps as it were.

Exercise more too, that's what I need to do. Recently I've been feeling a little...how can I put it..."anorexic"? Meaning I've been eating less then I should in the hope that I'll lose some weight. What I really should have been doing of course is eating healthily and exercising. I do know this, it's just difficult to trick my mind out of the thoughts it's tangled in at the moment. I will eventually but it might take a little time.

Moving on from that horrible topic, did you know that it's mine and Sammy's unbirthday's today? We're going to celebrate soon. Eat cake, drink tea and then pretend we're healthy by eating carrot sticks when we feel like it. Yay for unbirthdays! Happy unbirthday to you too if it happens to be your unbirthday. It most likely is so happy unbirthday to you. Have a wondrous day!

Which for some reason reminds me, I need to make Valentine's cards soon. Yeah, I'm making multiple because I'm a hooker in real life.

No, I'm only kidding! Don't worry! They're for my friends just because I appreciate how much they've done for me over the years.

"Oh sure, your 'friends'."

Don't believe me? Well you don't get one then do you smelly moo.

No comments:

Post a Comment