14 February 2009

How Did it Come to This

My shift button is broken; well, one of them any way. And it happens to be the one I use mostly - annoying, oui.

Moving on, Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I hope you have a beautiful day whatever you do. :) Hopefully it won't be as lonely as mine - I'm not complaining, just stating a fact. For once Val's Day is on a Saturday and guess what I'm doing? Yup, that's right, staying inside all day even though it's a lovely sunny day outside. Ah well. Nevermind!

Hang on, I did do something today. I ordered a Nintendo DS, Pokemon Pearl and Animal Crossing! All paid for with my own money. My first ever 'big' purchase. Yay! I'm so proud!

Wow, this whole shift-button-not-working thing is really quite annoying. I'm so used to pressing it that it puts my typing speed way down. Pah.

Y'know, I don't have a lot to say, I just wanted to wish you all a Happy Valentine's Day. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment