13 March 2009

I Used To Think Maybe You Liked Me

Uh-oh, I'm in trouble. I abandoned my blog. Not on purpose, I've just be weighed down with things at the moment and blog updates just slipped my mind. Y'know how things just pile up and leave you completely swamped and you just can't keep everything in your brain and when you try to you end up getting a headache? Or migraine? It's not pleasant and it hurts. Nevermind, after this month everything will begin to float away and I can concentrate in more important things. Such as the sun and how I'm going to end up spending my EMA in the new academic year.

Really to get all cringey-deep-and-meaningful-but-truthful-at-the-same-time? I know I am. I've been watching the sky a lot more lately. I love it so much, I think it's my favourite part of nature and well probably the world. It's so pretty and different, you couldn't replicate it. Not probably anyway. It's always changing and moving and causing all sorts of problems but it doesn't mean to. It's just doing it's job.

Don't you love those mornings when everything is really crisp, fresh and bubbly. If you look carefully you can see all the separate different aspects of the leaves and trees and most of all, the sky. You can see everything really clearly and it's so beautiful.

Back to the sky, I love how it changes colour. All the blues, purple and turquoises and then to reds, pinks and bright oranges. Sometimes it's black with shining stars of silver but at other times it's pure white and looks like it needs colouring in. If I could colour the sky, I'd keep it bright blue just like in the summer when it's always blue. It makes people feels happy because there's no dark clouds to ruin the pretty sky. I really do love it.

I was surpised to see when I logged on that I had 2 followers. I mean, I know them but it makes me feel all warm and bubbly because people are actually reading this silly little thing. I'm so sorry I adandoned you little blog. I won't do it again.

I ripped out all of my old diary entries from months ago a couple of days ago. I've still got them; hidden in a draw so nobody else reads them. I think it's hilarious to read them back. I'm not going to destroy them as it's how I felt at the time but still, they are funny.

Happy Red Nose Day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment