15 August 2009

I Wouldn't Be Caught Dead In This Place

So recently I've made a couple of discoveries about myself that I didn't know about. Well of course I didn't know about them, otherwise they wouldn't be discoveries. Funnily enough, all of these discoveries are from facebook quizzes.

Number One:
Thanks to those iritatingly addictive facebook quizzes I've found out that in the not to distant future I'm going to be "really fat". My worst nightmare all rolled out and ready thanks to one quiz and probably because I said I prefer cupcakes over green beans.

Number Two:
Another quiz, another discovery. Appartently I act 6 years old - not the impression I want to give out on the first day of college. Time to grow up? Maybe this has a link between my future obesity, I mean there's always programmes on telling viewers about fat children. Y'know, I'm quite glad I was born and raised in a not-so-fat decade.

Number Three:
Not only will I be a obese six-year-old in an adult body but according to yet annother quiz from facebook I am also going to be a hobo. Quoting the result directly I will "be very poor and suck at life". So I guess college is going to be a complete waste of time too?

Don't you love facebook and the inspiring quizzes created on it?

I wish I had boots like Soko does just so I can find my own dandy cowboy with the matching hat and feel guts growing under my skirt after wearing my magic smile because after all I too can't be me when I'm in front of you. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment