4 August 2009

You're the Man, I'm the Girl, We Look Good Together.

Cor blimey, I was so upset when I last posted. I'm sorry about that, I was just desperate to blog and that's all that was on my mind. Moving on to happier thoughts...

Yesterday I was downloading music by Soko and never realised how brilliant her songs are. One of them is called "I Will Never Love you" and although the title makes to sound like another silly little love song, it's really really not. It's fantastic and caused me to write my own version.

I will never love you more than the lovely Ronald Weasley
I will never love you more than Time Burton films
I will never love you more than Pretty Odd by Panic at the Disco
I will never love you more than Northern Downpour

I will never love you more than geeky sleepover with my friends
When we talk about silly things and bitch about people we don't like
I will never love you more than my imaginary friend
Yes, he's better then you, so I'll never love you more

And you say, you love me more than everything
And compared to me everything is nothing

I will never love you more than the Harry Potter premiere
And how I stood on the freezing rain for 12 hours just for a glimpse of the trio
I will never love you more than my pets
And you're allergic so I'll never love you more

I will never love you more than dancing to Bugsey Malone
I will never love you more than my ukulele
I will never love you more than Brendon Urie himself
For me he is more than any God, I will never love you more

And you say, you love me more than everything
And compared to me everything is nothing

Ohh, this is sweet, I just wonder what it means

You say you love me more than all the girls you've had before
Even more than music, even more than yourself
Even more than everything but it's just a lie
So I will never love you more than anything

I will never love you more than singing loudly and badly
I will never love you more than Photoshop CS3
I will never love you more than watching livelavalive videos
I will never love you more than Zachary Quinto

I will never love you more than a mug of tea
I will never love you more than the mythbusters
I will never love you more than ripping off really good songs by Soko

I will never love you more
I will never love you more

I highly suggest you look up some songs by Soko; including the song The Dandy Cowboys because it's amazing.

It's nice to be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment