2 August 2009

I'll Do Anything For A Smile

Is it possible to be upset about something roughly 8 months after it happened? Even if during those 8 months you felt absolutely nothing towards the situation until now? It's ridiculous and it's exactly how I'm feeling. A few days ago I was crying over the stupidest things and now I'm even listen to music that I used to listen to 8 months ago. I'm looking through old photos and I'm coming across photos on websites that remind me of the days back then.

It's not that I miss it. It's far from that. It's more of the fact that it makes me feel sick thinking about it and makes me squirm because of how uncomfortable I am thinking about it. I hate this. I want to forget all about it like I've been able to do for 8 months.

It's the little things that I seems to keep remembering. Like some of the things that were said and how situations were played out. I keep going over things again and again in my head but the more I think about it the more it upsets me.

I think it may be the fact that I've had so much spare time that I've had more of a chance to think and remember different aspects of what's upsetting me. It's almost been a month since I last posted. It worries me slightly that the longest summer I'll have is quickly becoming the worst I've had so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment