23 August 2009

Profession: Liar. Liar, Liar, Liar.

A Chinook just flew over and shook my whole house. Shocking really, but that's not what I was going to blog for.

I really wish my comments link worked then I could get feedback with having to take up space in other people's blog. I mean, I love reading your blog Sammy but I'm sure you'd prefer it if you could just leave a comment on the end of my post rather then having to include what you want to say in your blog. If that makes sense? Haha. Fail.

The problem is, I put a lot of effort into making this layout and don't want to get rid of it. I'm stuck with the decision to either get rid of my layout for one that in my opinion isn't very nice but has a comments link or leave my layout as it is and not have a comments link. Who knew such a silly decision could cause so much strife. Pfft.

I'm really nervous to get my results on Thursday. If I don't get an alright result in my graphics I won't be able to continue it at A-Level and my hopes of becoming a graphic designer/photo editor/something similar will be crushed and I'll have no idea what I'll do.

Why does so much always rid on something so little.

No comments:

Post a Comment