21 August 2009

Oh What A Beautiful Mess This Is.

If someone you liked told you they thought you as more of a sister then anything else, would you see this as a positive or negative thing?

At first I thought it was a positive thing as it plays a part in the fact that it's not you they don't like, it's the fact that being with you would just be a little strange. Perfectly normal, understandable and I respect that.

On the other hand, for some reason it feels like having a knife stabbed through your stomach. If they felt that way why didn't they say in the first place? And why don't you have the same feelings for them? Has it turned into some kind of inbreeding but not quite?

This is so confusing. I thought I was done with all this by now. It's ridiculous, as soon as I think I've sorted something out, something else comes up that has me all in a tizzle. Namely:

Peter

hi

Peter

care to explain why u have blocked me on msn and facebook?

(ap) Bippie. Hello World.

You honestly want to know? Even though it'll hurt?

Peter

yh

(ap) Bippie. Hello World.

Because you're really dull to talk to and I've had enough of dead end conversations

Peter

ok thats msn, explain facebook

(ap) Bippie. Hello World.

Well why stop at msn?

Peter

so in other words, you just dont like me

(ap) Bippie. Hello World.

I didn't say that but if that's how you're going to take it...

Peter

you just said why stop at msn, facebook is something you can use to know what your friends are up to, so as you have blocked me it could be put as we are not friends

(ap) Bippie. Hello World.

Well we were more acquaintances anyway

Peter

right

Peter

well you could have told me before on msn instead of just blocking me

(ap) Bippie. Hello World.

Well I don't really like telling people things like this, I prefer to just cut all ties straight away

Peter

i first thought it was so you would not have told me about the little trick

(ap) Bippie. Hello World.

The little trick?

Peter

you, chris, hollie and charlie apparently being in guildford on wednesday

(ap) Bippie. Hello World.

Right, not my idea. Please take this up with one of them instead.

Peter

well i spoke to charlie and she had no idea about it

(ap) Bippie. Hello World.

You do realise it was Chris & Holly that were talking to you when all that was planned..

Peter

yh

Peter

but you know about it

(ap) Bippie. Hello World.

Indeed.

Peter

well as we have sorted all of this out bye

(ap) Bippie. Hello World.

Bye


Sorry the format's weird, it's copy and pasted from my MSN chat log.

I thought I was done with this too? I mean, usually when you block someone they don't sink so low into actually creating a new account just to talk. If someone blocks you, surely that's a hint that they don't want to talk to you.

Alright, so I admit that I was a bitch for blocking him in the first place and then saying that it was someone else that planned the whole nasty business of pretending that we were going to meet him when we had no intrntion of doing so (although, it is true, I didn't plan it - just had a helping hand in the process). But it you've never spoken to him then you have no right in stating your opinion. I'm sorry but he's just one of those people who don't deserve the wonders of msn and facebook.

I just watched the Eurofighter doing it's thing for the airshow from my bedroom window. That's cheered me up a lot.

I'm so sick of everything now. I want college to start now. I don't care about missing out of the last few days of summer, I just want the change right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment