29 December 2009

Do Not Read Beauty Magazines...

...they will only make you feel ugly. Difficult though isn't it? How else will we know how to fit in?

I've only got two days left of being sixteen and I've had such an amazing year of it. So my birthday last year, it wasn't the greatest, it wasn't the worst. It was quite and small and I liked it I suppose. This year I've done so many things. Well maybe not loads but more than I imagined I would.

I finished school.
I passed my exams.
I met new people.
I made new friends.
I started college.
I went to a premiere.
I met Aled, Annie and Grimmy.
I spent far too much time down the beach.
I grew to love more people.
I changed ever so slightly.
I said goodbye to a lot of people.
I got a dog.
I redecorated.
I decided what I want to be like.
I went through a lot of glue.
I cried over laughable things.
I laughed about the upsetting.
I broke habits.
I began adjusting.
I grew.
I learnt to appreciate.
And I missed a lot of people.

A good year for me which I will miss very very much. I hope 17 is going to be just as lovely; if not better. Even if my birthday is crappy.

1 comment:

  1. I HAVE THAT ON MY WALL
    THAT BAZ LURHMAN QUOTE!!
    YAY
    I HOPE YOUR SEXY BIRTHDAY IS AMAZZZEN XXXXX

    ReplyDelete