12 December 2009

It's Time For Us To Take A Chance.

In 7 days my best friend will be 17. In 14 days it'll be Christmas. On the 27th of December I would have had this blog for a year. In 21 days I'll be a whole year older. Numbers numbers numbers. Count count down.

Twenty one. That's almost a month. I've got ages.
But then the winter holidays will be here.
And Christmas will have been.
So I'll have no time at all.

I want a clock for my birthday. An old one that you have to wind up.
And shoelaces. A barbie doll. A packet of tissues. Night nurse. A cup of tea in a proper cup and saucer. A notebook filled with signatures. Albums dedicated to the day. Family and friends. Truths. The moon. A lollipop. More hangers. A good day. Patterns and signs. Books unveiling secrets. A diary that's not mine. Sellotape. Nice wrapping paper. Good health. A rabbit. Feathers. Contact lens. A packet of digestive biscuits. A proper hug. Tissue paper. For my cat to be healthy. Someone new to talk to. A compliment. Handmade birthday cards. A drawing of a person I know. Spoons with the right amount of curve. Badges. A teddy bear. Thrills. A masquerade. A pretty dress. Beautiful people. A haircut. A Christmas jumper complete with reindeer on the front. Class. Hide and seek. Pin the tail on the donkey. A dressing up box. Indie kids. An elephant. Silence. Drums. A banjo player. A new blanket. Gold. Silver. Scarves. Material. A bow tie. A letter. A love.

No comments:

Post a Comment