15 December 2009

Open Up A Little Happiness Today.

I've figured that at some point in either the near or distant future I'd quite like to give speed dating a go. It seems quite the 'hip' thing to do at the moment; according to Rev Run's two daughters. I thank MTV for this enlightenment.

Plus, with speed dating you don't get stuck with some random at a bar or where ever talking into your ear with their stinking beer breath about things you don't want to hear. You have an excuse to walk away to a more suitable person and everyone in the room will be in the same position as you. And even if you don't end up finding someone you like, at least you know you won't be the only one - there will always be one other person. Unless of course, everyone gives out their numbers apart from you but then, that it's very likely, is it?

But like I said, I don't exactly plan to do this just yet. I'd like to wait until I'm at least at a suitable age before trying this out.

I'd also quite like to give skydiving a go, just for kicks. And maybe for charity - that way there's no way of getting out of it what with people relying on you to raise money for less fortunate people and all. I just want to have that feeling of euphoria and relief and excitement after landing and see if it's as great as everyone else says it is. And if it takes jumping out a plane at 2500ft then what the hell?

Thinking about it I'd probably have to do it for charity, I think I'd chicken out at the last minute otherwise.

I wonder if I can get to my 100th blog post before the end of 2009? I doubt it but it would be fun to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment