10 December 2009

Tripping Eyes And Flooded Lungs.

I'm never too sure how to start something like this without sounding too cliche but then again, I am very so I shouldn't worry.

What's in a world full of people? Well of course there's animals and plants and plastic and wood and glass and outside and inside and curtains and rain and wind and lights and coffee and misspellings and handwriting and clouds and behaviour and attitudes and bi-polar. But what's in everyone's individual worlds?

My world seems to be made up entirely of other peoples. I laugh because of you, I cry because of you, I sing
because of you, I imagine because of you, I change and shape because of you. I could list forever the things that make me because of you but the question still stands; what's individual? I've given up trying by now. It take far too much time to think about.

So what about you? Are you make up completely of what you think is individual about yourself or are you made up of other people's ideas and impressions? And are you helping to mould and create other people's world as yours is shaped also? Do your reactions stay individual or could they also be changed because of the people around you?

I'm sixteen. I'm not excited for my birthday. I think I'm meaningful. I know I'm not. I've been influenced and pushed by you all my life. I speak in this accent because of you. I laugh this way because of you. I smell the glue on my hand because of you. I can't taste because of you. I'm sick because of you.

I want college back and I want a project. I need my taste buds back and I need to be better. I have to finish what I started and I have to tell you something.

No comments:

Post a Comment