16 March 2009

Don't Pretend To Not Love Me Anymore Because I Don't Believe You

I can't stand it when people have 'bad times' in their lives. Like when they're depressed, upset or just everything around them is falling down but you can't do anything to help them. I mean, you can either try and cheer them up but just end up annoying or upsetting them even further; or you can try to make it so even though everything is going south in their lives you'll be there to make a steady rock so they can cling on if they need some support...but if you do that it may look like you don't care when you really really do. It's such an awful situation for both the person who needs cheering up and the person trying to cheer them up.

On a brighter note, I've almost finished my coursework. Yes, because school is a happy topic. All I've got to do now is finish painting my graphics, make a box for it, make a rule-book, finish off section D in business and complete section E. Oh, did I mention I only have roughly 2 weeks to do that in? On top of that I have to revise for all my other subjects, sort out Easter Revision, keep the house tidy to help mum out and finish off a friend's birthday present. Oh joyful days.

Only a few months left, just a few to go. Then it's over, just college to get through but that'll be fine. I won't have to mix with the people I don't like to mix with at school. Five years is quite enough, sorry guys. Oh and anyone reading thing who thinks it might be them, it isn't, trust me on that. The people I don't like are too cool to read my blog.

This is such a small blog for today. I have an urge to write one more word: FireFox.

No comments:

Post a Comment