23 March 2009

He Said Girl You Better Try To Have Fun

Mother's Day? What a disaster. It started out fine, my mum loved her gift and card, we had a nice relaxing morning. I made her tea and a hot cross bun and we generally had a nice morning. It all turned sour when if came to the walk in the forest. Again, everything was fine until Whizz (our dog) was let off the lead. At first it was fine, he'd go galloping about make friends with everyone. But then he ran right up to a horse. Now usually the horses are quite tame and are used to animal and people seeing as they're often surrounded by them. But for Whizz, not so much. Whizz went straight to the back of the horse and got kicked. Has anyone ever been kicked by a horse? I haven't but you can imagine the pain Whizz felt and boy did we hear it. Whizz jumped and ran crying as loud as he could away from the horse. We had to try and catch him and settle him down. He was hurt that was for sure but it was nothing major. He was limping for a little while but soon enough he was himself again. We're still keeping him in for a couple of days just to make sure nothing did happen that we didn't spot straight away. Now I know what you're saying, "why don't you take him to a vet?" Well our vet is away at the moment and yes we could find another but seeing as he can still walk and probably just has some bruising I'm sure he'll be fine. If he had broken something or really hurt himself he wouldn't have run away. He wouldn't have been about to.

Okay, enough about the dog. How was your mothers day? I hope it was better then mine. My mum got really upset because Whizz is practically her baby and in all fairness it was quite a shock.

I've been looking for dresses recently for ROA day - seeing as the only people who actually read my blog go to my school there's not really any point to explaining what this day is. However, if there is the slightest chance that someone else is reading my blog, ROA day is when all the year 11's (last year) leave the school and we all dress up smart to receive our Record of Achievement. Now, my search for a nice dress has sadly turned out to be a little hopeless seeing as there aren't many out yet. And yes, I know, ROA isn't until May but I just want to be prepared.

So instead of my of a dress I've been looking for skirts too. This has also wound up as a bad idea seeing as all of the skirts are below the knee and Lord knows short people can't wear skirts below the knee - it just makes you look short. Well in my case it does anyway. So does anyone have any ideas?

1 comment:

  1. Yeahhh, same bout the ROA thing, you know how short I am, just below the knee dresses/skirts are like at my ankles hahaha. I really duno what to wear!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete