5 May 2009

I Just Want To Bottle The Sun

Do you ever find that people re-use phrases just a little too much? There's two floating around at the moment. First, the opening to many people's letters of goodbye, "well what can I say?". I'm not saying it's wrong to say it but it's a bit of a silly question. Not only are you going to answer the question in the letter but you are going to do so in detail. Please do not write this in my leaver's book, it'll only upset me as I may think you have nothing to say to me. How sad.

The second phrase is one that gets used so much it has lost it's meaning; "that's hilarious". Fair enough if that situation is hilarious but when someone has lost their pen or similar and you announce to the class that it is "actually hilarious", well, it's not. Please shush.

I can see the moon again so I haven't closed the curtains; why on earth would I want to shut away such a pretty thing? It's a shame I can't see the stars. I need to go to a field in the forest for that. Maybe later, it's a little chilly right now.

I feel like singing I'm in such a good mood! I think it may have been from speaking online and the happiness has just leaked though the interwebs. Oh how I love it.

I need more summer songs, any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. Summertime - Will Smith and Jazzy Jeff
    Steal My Sunshine
    Bubbly - Colbie Caillat
    You Could Be Happy - Snow Patrol
    I'm On A Boat - The Lonely Island Feat. T-Pain :P

    Just to name a few songs that make me feel summery :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete