8 May 2009

Oh Such Torturous Things

I'm so happy more people are blogging. It's such a revolution. Well probably not but I think it is. That makes no sense but I'm so tired I really don't give a damn. Oh, happy mood gone. Sorry.

I really really detest exams at the moment and we haven't even started them yet. I have a drama exam on Monday (obviously it's not just me but you get what I mean) and I really don't want it. It's really nerve-racking but perhaps that's because our drama is pretty much crap and it's too late to change it now. Shame. We could do so much better.

A guy just walked past my house with the most shocking red head I've ever seen. Now usually when you say that it's an exaggeration but I'm not kidding, it was literally like a tangerine. Poor bloke, I bet he gets bullied sometimes. I don't understand why, I mean personally I love ginger hair because usually the people are quite interesting but I'm contradicting myself now.

Awwh, there's a little old lady walking past now with a nice head of grey curly hair - sort of like you can tell she's just had it done. Her purple/grey floral coat looks rather cozy too. She looks like a proper granny. Oh how a love old people.

Pervert.

It's the weekend already, can you believe it? We only had 4 days working this week - good ol' bank holidays.

Sadly, I have to go now; my teeth need brushing. Yum yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment