28 May 2009

My Name Is Jason And This Is What I Look Like

"And all the angels they'll be singing ah la la la ah la la la I la la la la love you."
"And nothings going to stop me but divine intervention."
"I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend."
"But you don't fold, you don't fade, you've got everything you need."
"Live high, live mighty, live righteously, takin' it easy, live high, live mighty, live righteously."
"What a fool I'd be to start complaining now."
"If it's a broken part, replace it but, if it's a broken arm then brace it, if it's a broken heart then face it."
"Every motion is closer to touching the coyotes sing when the feast on your loving."
"Are my manners misinterpreted words or only human?"
"Gimme gimme that high five."
"Well all I really wanna do is love you."
"Hey, what a beautiful mess this is, it's like picking up trash in dresses."

I'm in love with Jason Mraz; or his songs anyway. He writes very interesting lyrics. They make you think, make you laugh, make your blush, make you sing, make you dance, make you steal things.

Yes yes. Good person. Good songs. Love love.

No comments:

Post a Comment