4 May 2009

In Silence

I believe a congratulations is in order. Dearest Pinkie, I know you don't read this but congratulations on your subscriber count - I'm so happy for you! If you do not have a clue who I'm talking about, have a nosey at this: http://www.youtube.com/user/alexfralexmelonwax.

Revision must bee the most boring thing to pass the time with and I only started today. I now have parts of my walls absolutely covered in Judaism and biology notes in the hope that I'll remember them all. Fun times.

Business and drama exam next week. Then math, English lit, biology and business again the week after. Oh how exciting my life is becoming!

I think my current addiction to Pokemon Pearl (yeah, I have the less-popular one) has made everything else more technical. Let me explain, as I was falling asleep last night a thought came to me that I was not falling asleep but waiting for sleep to load. Also, when I was writing out revision notes with the felt tips I bought recently I imagined what it would be like to have to buy new ink similar to printer ink for pens instead rather then just buying new pens. Then I thought how expensive the pen ink would be. Or how cheap a printer could be if you reversed that though and you had to buy a new printer instead of new ink cartridges. You see what I mean? It's not a good sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment