27 June 2009

Calm Down, Deep Breath, And Get Yourself Dressed Instead

Have you ever had a dream come true and it not being nearly as fantastic as you hoped? That happened yesterday and I'm quite crushed today because of it.

You see, my dream was quite a basic and very girly one. I dreamt that as I turned to leave wherever I had been to go home, a guy that I like would happen to want to walk the same way as me and would walk me home blah blah blah you get the idea.

Things didn't go according to plan last night though. The guy that ran and caught up with me was not who I imagined it would be and I certainly do not like them in that way. Sure, he's a friend but that's as far as it goes. The conversation was alright but it wasn't amazing, I don't understand half of it, I just let him talk and I just nodded along. He didn't exactly walk me home but to a few street over and then realised he had to go back the other way.

Am I being selfish? Should I be happy that someone was kind enough to walk me back sort of when it was dark? Or am I allowed to be a little downhearted that my daydream didn't go exactly how I had hoped? I am grateful that someone was there to walk me part way home, it was very kind of them. But is it my fault that they aren't the person I hoped it would be?

And now because that daydream has been half done, I doubt it will happen again. That dream won't come true if you get what I mean. Perhaps it's time I realise that not everyone's dreams happen and that I should be happy that at least mine sort of did. Or perhaps I should focus on another daydream? Or will that one blow up just like the one before? I'm so disappointed.

I'll move on, Jacko died. It's sad but I'm not that upset. Sure he's a legend and his music is so influential but I wasn't exactly the biggest fan. Saying this, I think MJ jokes shouldn't be told for at least a month or two. It's just disrespectful.

Well done Sammykins, you got the cryptic - but can you work out the numbers? Would if help if I told you they had something to do with the book itself, not the story?

No comments:

Post a Comment