23 June 2009

Oh What A Beutiful Mess This Is

I have a cryptic post for you today and seeing as I know only one person reads my blog it is probably a little pointless but that's all I've got to say on that matter.

Can you guess I watched Forrest Gump for the first time yesterday?

Anyway, back to the blog. I've made another list. You'll probably be able to guess that it's to do with a certain series of books. If you don't guess which series that you've been living in a hole in the middle of the mountains of Zoozoo.

And now for the list:

  • 52, Hedwig
  • 69, Mad-Eye Moody
  • 356, Ted Tonks
  • 381, Wormtail
  • 385, Dobby
  • 510, Crabbe
  • 512, Fred
  • 528, Snape
  • 531, Tonk + Lupin
  • 556, Colin Creevey
  • 564, Harry
  • 590, Bellatrix
  • 596, Tome Riddle
There are more but those are the ones that I recorded. Now what I want to know is what you think this list is all about. You have three guesses, if you don't guess correctly then you will never know, will you?

Unless someone tell you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment