15 June 2009

I Missed Your Skin When You Were East

So now I have all this free time and nothing to do. I understand now when someone asked me "What can I do now?" because I'm in the exact same situation. Not everyone has finished their exams yet so some people will still be revising. I've made a list of things I want to do this summer but they're sort of long term things or things that already have a set date. I don't know if I've already shared them with you so I'll tell you again. :)

  1. Laugh until I cry
  2. Go outside everyday
  3. Get a tan
  4. Meet someone new
  5. Finish 2 books
  6. Get in shape
  7. Pass my exams
  8. Do the RFL
  9. Go to prom
  10. Go on a picnic
  11. Stay on the beach until it gets dark
  12. Swim in the sea at night
  13. Go shopping in Brighton with a group of friends
  14. Taste kiwi


And that's all I've got so far. I'm sure I've already shown you this list so sorry if I'm repeating myself. I've already done two of them which is good seeing as my "proper summer" only started today.

There's so much stuff I want to do though. I want to do something everyday and have fun with whatever I'm doing. I know I have the beach nearly every Friday with "The Beach Group". We should have our own little group name, like the "Beachies" or something. Maybe I'll start calling people that and see if it catches on.

So many people have suddenly found partners (well, three anyway...). There's Devan who I said about before with Peter who I get to meet on Friday - as does she. It confuses me a little at how she's going out with him even though she's never met him. I asked her yesterday what she would do if he was only 4 foot tall. She didn't reply. :D But I suppose if she's happy, I'm happy. ^.^

The second one is Zanna and Dom. What started at a one night stand now seems to have moved onto something a little more. Although I'm not sure if they are "officially" going out or just a little casual thing but whatever. She's got someone which is good. I thought it was hilarious at the beach the other day though, the whole thing was so awkward for both of them. Ha! Oh well.

And finally there's Alex and C. I don't know his real name but Alex has 'C' in her msn name sooo, I'm guessing that's what he goes by. I think it's lovely how they hooked up. Well, not hooked up but you know what I mean. It was at the beach of Friday and apparently they walked away together. She was showering her with compliments and he asked her out just like that. They'd only known each other for a few hours but they seem very in to each other. They're quite similar too with the whole surfer/beach chic thing going on. Awh.

Do you think perhaps your dreams can come true for someone else, even if they've never had that dream? It's a little confusing. What I mean is that had a daydream about someone asking me out the same way C asked out Alex. So maybe my little daydream came true for Alex? If so I'm going to keep daydreaming and hopefully people I care about will have a happy summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment